Knights and Princesses...
Medieval Feast Preparations
Castles and hats...
Every child presented in between the different courses of the feast...
Singing about the True King
Be-dazzled goblets were a hit!
Cavan's original story.
Either titled "Saving the Princess" or "Sha-Zam!"
(it's long--and quite deadly--beware)
The whole crew...
Popsicles and glimmers of sunlight...
Big Stuff with her own popscicle.
She chose red. I chose clear.
Another trip to our Principal's YES Farm...
Oh--how I wanted to take these home with us...
Campfires, cutting down logs at the river, farm chores and hikes with buddies...
Lydia found her favorite Mr. Hanson...
She's grouchy here because I'm telling her we have to leave soon...
The whole crew...
Hanging out with "Mr. Lou" (our close friends' grandpa).
We get to visit his farm in a couple of weeks.
Saturday artwork...
With guys that I love...
So thankful for a busy, but wonderful week!
